본문 바로가기

Behind every State of Origin Hero: Meet the glamorous WAGS > 자유게시판

Cherry blossom Dental Clinic

• Behind every State of Origin Hero: Meet the glamorous WAGS

• 작성일 24-06-25 04:32

조회수 33

• 페이지 정보

본문

As the clock ticks down until the first State of Origin explodes at Accor Stadium on Wednesday, Daily Mail Australia has taken a closer look at the inspiring wives and girlfriends supporting the Queensland and NSW players from the sidelines.  from the loudest, boldest weddings and engagement rings to the couples that enjoy staying out of the limelight, these are the love stories of the Blues and Maroons. New South Wales Dylan Edwards - Nadine Haggart Dylan Edwards and Nadine Haggart became engaged in February 2023 and share two daughters together.

The couple's bond was highlighted at the time of their engagement when the Penrith Panthers' three-time premiership-winning fullback Dylan posted: "Forever with my best friend".  Dylan Edwards and Nadine Haggart are engaged to be married and have two children together Brian To'o - Sala-Moesha Crichton The wedding of Brian To'o and Sala Moesha was one of the NRL moments of the year in 2022, outside of the Penrith Panthers first premiership in the threepeat.

It was complete with a cringe speech from teammate and best man Jarome Luia but the couple stole the show by dancing the entire way into their reception hall. Sala-Moesha Crichton married Panthers star Brian To'o in a traditional Samoan ceremony Since the wedding, Brian and ratu3388 slot login Sala-Moesha have welcomed their own debutant, a beautiful baby boy Stephen Crichton - Leone Seumanu Lauafia Crichton became engaged to his beau in 2023, posting: 'My highschool sweetheart who's now my Fiancé.

My forever love , it's always been us and now we can share forever together'. She replied: 'My heart is so full. Said YES to forever w my Fiancé. I love you @crittaaa_. This was definitely all in Gods timing'.  Stephen Crichton and Leone Seumanu Lauafia are now engaged after seeing each other ever since high school Leone Seumanu Lauafia is also a proud Samoan, the country Crichton represents on the international stage Joseph Aukuso-Su'ali'i - Single The Roosters star was snapped at Bondi Beach with a brunette companion in November, 2023, but remains part of the bachelors club in the Blues ranks.  Zac Lomax - Single In 2022, it was confirmed that Lomax has a new partner, Tahlia Thornton, who is a swimmer for the Australian Swim Team.

Thornton had been spotted at Dragons matches and the couple holidayed together in Hawaii for some time together after the season. However, Lomax is reportedly single again after also being previously linked with NRLW star Jessica Sergis.  Jarome Luai - Bailey Parist Jarome Luai officially locked in his off-field future by proposing to longtime partner Bailey Paris Toleafoa in December last year. It comes after the couple bought a $1.55million house in Sydney's South Penrith in June, 2023 while the couple have three children together, Izzy, Akira and Halo.  You can't miss that rock that Luai got his long-time partner and mother of his three children Bailey Parist last year Nicholas Hynes - Single Hynes previously had to sett the record straight after an Instagram post prompted fans to think he had come out as gay.

벚꽃치과의원 / Tel. 055) 602-2225 / 경상남도 창원시 진해구 진해대로 742, 석동H빌딩 405호 대표자 : 김종완 사업자등록번호 : 656-92-00962

Copyright Cherry blossoms Dental Clinic. all rights reserved. ThankyouCompany